Cognita Schools Group
Cranbrook School is part of Cognita, a world leading international schools group, currently encompassing sixty-four schools across three continents. Today, you will find Cognita schools in the UK, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Brazil and Chile. The group employs some 4,000 teaching and support staff in the care and education of around 27,500 pupils from the age of 1 to 18 years.
Since launching in 2004, Cognita has successfully built a group of outstanding schools where no two are the same; each Cognita school retains its own unique ethos and offers a curriculum and range of services tailored to meet the needs of local parents. Wherever you visit a Cognita school, you will find empowered school leaders, committed teachers and pupils who are enthusiastic learners.
What to expect from a Cognita School:-
- We promote and preserve the unique character and identity of each school
- We foster best practice in every aspect of our schools' provision
- We support and monitor teacher performance, investing in regular and appropriate staff training and development
- We strive to challenge all children to realise their full potential in all fields of endeavour
- We encourage open and effective communication between our schools and our parents
- We seek to engage and work with our parents at every available opportunity
Cognita Schools website links
To visit Cognita’s website – click here
To find another Cognita school world-wide - click here
To see options for international camps and exchanges with other Cognita schools – click here
For details of the group Head Office or Regional Offices – click here
To e-mail Cognita’s Regional Office: firstname.lastname@example.org